DASHI DORAWA: COMMUNITY RULES
01. This is a fanworks community for INFINITE. All works that will be posted here must be related to the group and/or its members. Bashing on the members of Infinite will not be tolerated.
02. Please read and understand the following before joining and posting. Breaking more than two rules in one post, repeatedly breaking rules and/or ignoring warnings from the moderators will result to your posts being deleted.
03. Place your fics inside an LJ-cut. Don't know how to do one? This will be your best friend.
04. No linking to locked journals or communities. Your fics should be open to all for at least 48 hours. After that, you can lock it if you want.
05. NO FLAMING; respect others and they will respect you.
06. Please ask permission from the mod/s before posting in advertisement in the community. Also, state in your post that a mod has already given you permission to post so that the post won't be deleted.
07. Please members-lock your entry if what you're posting has adult content (NC-17/R). If your post is not members-locked, the mods will delete it.
08. Avoid altering the text type, color and size when posting. Your formatting will not always appear the same in all kinds of layouts, so it would be best to keep posts formatted with the default settings. If you change the font (type, color or size) of your post, it will be deleted.
09. Posting more than once a day is strictly prohibited. You are advised to combine your fics in one post in the event that you will be posting more than one fic. This is to avoid flooding the members' friends pages with updates.
10. Place your fic banners inside an LJ-cut. If you post a banner outside an LJ-cut, the mod/s will give you a warning. Repeating this offense will result to the deletion of the post.
11. Please tag your entries appropriately! Repeat offenders will be given warnings. If you have received more than three warnings regarding tags, your posts will be deleted automatically. An example of the proper tagging format can be seen below:
!fanart, artist: y, pairing: member/member, rating: rating
!fanmix, pairing: member/member OR member: member name
For crossovers, use the *crossover tag and the corresponding member tag (member: member's name), along with the standard tags stated above.
If you're unfamiliar with fonts, tagging, or lj-cuts, or anything else regarding posting entries, consult the LJ FAQ and use your own journal to test entries.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey